Ukraine National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 1918, re-adopted 21 January 1992. The national colours derive from the arms of the medieval principality of Galicia (golden lion on a blue field). The first Ukrainian flag, adopted by the Supreme Council in 1848, was a yellow-blue horizontal bi-colour and this was the first flag of the independent Ukraine, adopted in January 1918. However, in the 19th century most of the flags displayed by the public were bi-colours, with the blue at the top, and this order of colours has been official since March 1918. The blue stands for the sky and yellow for wheat, the main source of the wealth of Ukraine.
We Also Recommend