eSwatini (Swaziland) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 30 October 1967. the red symbolizes the battles of the past, the yellow represents the wealth of the country's resources and the blue stands for peace. The black and white Swazi shield is that of the Emasotha Regiment, formed in the late 1920s. Behind the shield appear their assegais and a traditional fighting stick with tinjobo tassles, made from widow-bird and loury feathers.
We Also Recommend