Pitcairn Islands National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 2 April 1984. The fly of the British blue ensign is charged with the coat of arms, granted on 4 November 1969. The centre pieces are the Bible and the anchor of the ship the Bounty. The green triangle represents the rugged cliffs of the island, the blue stands for the sea. The wheelbarrow in the crest stands for the first settlers, while a miro plant represents the wood the islanders use for carving souvenirs for tourists.
We Also Recommend