Paraguay National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 25 November 1842. This is the only national flag in the world with a different design on the obverse and reverse. The state seal appears on the obverse and the reverse is charged with the treasury seal. Red, white and blue are the republican colours. They symbolize patriotism, courage, equality and justice (red), steadfastness, unity, peace and the purity of ideas (white), kindliness, love, sharpness, sense of reality, and liberty (blue). The star symbolizes the date of independence, 14 May 1811. The lion guarding the Phrygian cap symbolizes the defence of liberty. The national motto is 'Peace and Justice'.
We Also Recommend