Papal (Vatican City) National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially adopted 7 June 1929. A flag of this design was introduced as the merchant flag of the Pontifical State at the beginning of the 19th century. The colours are those of the keys of St Peter, which are the keys to the kingdom of heaven and a symbol of papal authority. the crossed keys with the papal tiara have been the emblem of the papal state since the 14th century.
We Also Recommend