Namibia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 21 March 1990. The sun symbolizes life and energy. The golden yellow represents the plains and the Namib Desert. The blue represents the sky, the Atlantic Ocean, the marine resources of Namibia, and the importance of rain and water. The red stands for the people, their heroism and their determination to build a future of equal opportunity for all. The green is a symbol of the vegetation and natural resources. The white refers to peace and unity.
We Also Recommend