Marshall Islands National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 1 May 1979. The blue stands for the Pacific Ocean. the star represents the nation, and its 24 points stand for the 24 municipalities. The four longer rays stand for Majuro (the capital), Wotji, Jaluit and Kwajalein. These rays form a cross, the symbol of the Christian faith of the islanders. The position of the star reflects the geographical position of the Marshall Islands a few degrees north of the Equator, which is represented by two stripes. their shape (widening to the fly) symbolizes the increase in growth and vitality of life. The orange stands for wealth and bravery, the white for brightness.
We Also Recommend