Liechtenstein National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 24 June 1937, the crown modified 18 September 1982. The national colours of Liechtenstein probably derive from the blue and red livery used in the 18th century by the servants of Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein. The horizontal bi-colour was confirmed as the national flag in the constitution signed on 5 October 1921. In 1937 the prince's crown was introduced to distinguish it from the civil flag of Haiti.
We Also Recommend