Italy National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially adopted 19 June 1946. Originally this was the national flag of the Cisalpine Republic, founded by Napoleon. The flag's design was influenced by the French Tricolore and was in use from 11 May 1798 to 20 August 1802. it was reintroduced in 1848 by the King of Sardinia, who charged the white stripe with his arms of Savoy and in 1861 this became the national flag of the united Italy. In 1946 the arms were removed from the flag.
We Also Recommend