Ghana National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 6 March 1957. Ghana was the first country in black Africa to use the Ethiopian colours, which have since been called pan-African. The black star symbolizes the lodestar of African freedom. The red commemorates those who worked for independence, the gold (yellow) represents the wealth of the country (its former name was the Gold Coast) and the green stands for forests and farms.
We Also Recommend