Denmark National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 17 July 1821 as a civil ensign only in N Atlantic, since 1838 usage unrestricted. Since 1905 the state and war flag and ensign have been triple swallow-tailed. From 1748 to 1814 Norwegian ships flew the Danish Dannebrog. in 1814, when Norway was united with Sweden, the Norwegians obtained the right to carry the Dannebrog with the canton charged with the Norwegian golden lion, crowned and holding an axe. Nevertheless, the struggle for a purely Norwegian flag continued and in 1821 the parliament adopted a new design, theDannebrog with a dark blue cross positioned within the white one. The combination of red, white and blue followed the French revolutionary Tricolore as well as the flags of the United States and the United Kingdom, and was at that time regarded as a symbol of freedom. The cross was a common symbol of the national flags of Denmark and Sweden.
We Also Recommend