Chile National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 18th October 1817. The flag was designed by an American, Charles Wood, who fought for Chilean independence as an officer in the army of General Jose de San Martin. The design is clearly influenced by the Stars and Stripes. The white star is the guiding star on the path of progress and honour. The blue symbolizes the sky; the white symbolizes the snow of the Andes, and the red stands for all the blood shed in the struggle for independence.
We Also Recommend