Bhutan National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
In use since 19th century. The present design of the flag was established c.1965, when the maroon was replaced by orange and the shape of the dragon was modified. The dragon represents the name of the country (druk means 'dragon') and its colour stands for purity and loyalty. Its snarling mouth expresses the stern strength of deities protecting Bhutan, and the jewels clasped in its claws symbolize the wealth and perfection of the country. The yellow stands for the fruitful action of the king in affairs of religion and state; the orange represents religious practice.
We Also Recommend